: Yarmouk Water Company (YWC) Tendering Procedures are as follow
- Announcing tender in local newspapers
- Receiving tender bids
- Direct outsourcing only in exceptional and urgent cases
- Opening bids on the date announced in local newspapers.
- Bids are reviewed by a procurement committee of specialized individuals as offers are recorded on a bid-opening form. Offers are narrowed down and transferred to a second committee for technical and financial revision.
- The tender is awarded to bidders based on recommendations of the second committee, verified and signed by members of the procurement committee.
- A letter is sent to the contractor awarded the tender to pay the fees of stamps and other fees required.
- An authorization letter is sent to YWC Technical Affairs Department to coordinate with awarded vendor/contractor and issue a notice of commencement.
- Creation of a separate record for tenders with attached copies.